ACTIO Birding aims to become a benchmark in ornithological tourism in Valencia by offering Spanish and foreign birdwatchers guided excursions and ornithological tours (complete packages with guided tours and lodging) through the best birdwatching locations in Valencia and the neighbouring provinces.
Among our offer you can find:
- Organised trips of 2 to 4 days to the Albufera Natural Park, one of the most important wetland areas in the Mediterranean, and the steppe zones of the interior of Valencia and La Manchuela.
- Birds&Wines, a perfect pairing of wine and birdwatching in the administrative region of Requena-Utiel. An ornithological tour through the region’s mosaic of crops and pine forests, with the “Hoces de Cabriel” Natural Park taking pride of place. Accommodation is provided in a hotel-winery that offers a tasting of wines from the Utiel-Requena D.O.
- Birds&Bikes, combining exercise and bird watching on a trip along the bike path that connects the city of Valencia to the Albufera Natural Park.
- One day trips to other places of ornithological interest within Valencia and the neighbouring provinces, aimed both at birdwatchers and at families.
- Environmental Education Activities
ACTIO Birding is the trademark employed for the birdwatching and nature tourism activities offered by ACTIO Actio Actividades Educativas SL, which is registered as a retail travel agency with the number: CV m-477-V in the Valencia Region registry, and as an active tourism company, number TA-25-V, with the General Tourism Companies, Establishments and Professions registry.