– Popularity: high
– Development: developed
– Type of sand: golden.
– Sand quality: fine grain.
– Bathing conditions: moderate waves.
– Water quality: optimal for bathing.
– Transport: bus from Gandia. Train from the Renfe train station in Valencia. There is also a direct bus route from Madrid.
– Hostelry: tourist accommodation, bars, camping site and restaurants.
– Supervision: Local police and Red Cross with rescue boat, jet skis and kindergartens.
– Other services: beach cleaning, showers, litter bins, access for the disabled, playground, sports fields, beach umbrellas, hammocks and nautical rentals.
– Distances: 2 km from Gandia and 65 km from Valencia.
– Access: road from Gandia to the beach; there is also a junction leading to El Grao and beaches before entering the city, via junction 60 of the A7 motorway