The village of El Perelló is located only 25 km to the south of the city of Valencia on the shores of the Mediterranean coast. It lies within the Albufera Natural Park. Our beach represents a natural resource of great scenic value and a tourist attraction. It has golden sands, and its moderate waves make it highly-recommendable for bathing. It also has various facilities and services:
– Local police and lifeguards. Ambulance and rescue boat.
– Accessible point, which has amphibious chairs (2 adult and 1 child’s) and aquatic crutches
– Parking, sports games, recreational games
– Outdoor gymnastics equipment
– Footbath, litter bins, walkways, promenade, signs indicating status of the sea, cleaning service, public telephone
As a result of all these features, in 2010 El Perelló beach was awarded a “Q” Quality Tourism flag by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, thus becoming a reference in tourism quality. The maritime neighbourhood of El Perello has a pretty marina with 186 moorings, particularly suitable for shallow draft craft, and a yacht club with a large social club. The sailing school, for which a ramp that allows easy access to water has been installed, completes the offer.
As for hostelry, mention may be made of the luxury El Saler “Parador”, located a mere 6 km distant, a camping site and a wide range of restaurants.