The village centre, the Renaissance church, the tower (1880), the village square, built in 1905, with a fountain in the centre known as “La Panoja”, the Iberian necropolis and the public lavoir. (1920). The village also has extensive environmental and landscape heritage: “La Hoz” landscape, “Presa de los Comuneros”, “Presa del Rentón”, River Zarra, “La Hoz” cave, “Valle” cave, “La Vega” spring and “Los Cuchillos”.
There are two Mediterranean hackberry craft workshops, where pitchforks, walking sticks, hangers, shafts, “muletilllas”, etc., are made. Handmade cured sausages, which are typical to Zarra, and homemade hams are also produced in the village.